The launcher starts the walkthrough or a user engagement. We offer a variety of launchers; each has its own specific use and can be fully customizable to fit your branding guidelines.
- You can add a launcher button and place it in the page.
- Choose a vertical “Side button” and place it on the left or right hand side of your webpage.
- Choose the timer to launch the walkthrough after a specified period of time.
- Choose browser abandonment to launch the walkthrough if the user is about to leave the page.
- You can set the walkthrough or engagement to launch immediately right after the page loads.
- Choose “existing element” in order to launch the walkthrough after the element is clicked on.
- You can also add a gray screen overlay that prompts the user to engage the walkthrough, which will lead to a higher click through rate (CTR).