1. Your Consent (please read carefully!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS, YOU PROVIDE YOUR FREE AND VOLUNTARY CONSENT TO THE RECEIPT OF COMMERCIAL MATERIALS AND MARKETING MATERIALS FROM US. PLEASE SEE SECTION 11 BELOW.
2.Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:
2.1 Non-personal Information. The first type is non-identifiable and anonymous information ("Non-personal Information"). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, such as:
* Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
* Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
* Screen resolution (e.g. 800x600, 1024x768, etc.)
* Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
* Regional setting
* IP address.
* Flash version.
* Computer's configurations and settings and any similar technical data and information.
* Mobile Device and OS type (Android or iOS) Behavioral information:
* User's click stream on the Site or Service (i.e. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain feature).
* The activities of the User on the Site or Service, including information pertaining to activities made by the User (e.g. which action was taken on the Service, last login date etc.).
* Any Similar behavioral information and other aggregated statistics.
Important: This information is collected with respect to –
1. The Users of the Site and Customers who use the Service; and
2. Customer's end-users while they are using the Customer's online services. Such Non-personal Information is used for providing the Service and for anonymous analytics and statistics. It does not allow us to identify a Customer's end-user.
2.2 Personal Information. The other type of information is individually identifiable information ("Personal Information"). To put it simply, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. Toonimo may collect Personal Information of Users (including Customers), including contact information such as first and last name, organization name, email or phone (e.g. when opening a Service Account). Toonimo Customers may also be requested to provide certain information for billing purposes. In any event, we will make our best efforts not to collect the Customer's end-user's Personal Information, nor attempt to contact them in any way. Any Personal Information (if at all) provided to us or collected by us will only be used for the purpose of providing the Service.
3. How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
* Non-personal Information: When you access or use the Site and/or Service we are aware of your usage of the Site and/or Service, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage.
* Personal Information: We only collect Personal Information that is voluntarily provided to us by a User (e.g. by Customers when they register to our Service, or by other Users who submit information to us).
* Personal Information collected about Customer's end-users: As above stated, we do not collect or use Personal Information (other than IP Addresses), and we are not able to identify any such end-users.
4. What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
* Non-personal Information is used for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the Site and Service.
* Personal Information is collected in order to
(a) offer support to our Users,
(b) send our Users updates regarding our products or services, as well as related commercial materials,
(c) determine the general location of our Users in order to provide the Service (including language adjustments, if needed),
(d) verify Account information, and
(e) enable payments through Online Payment Processors. We do not collect sensitive payment information.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
We will not share Personal Information with third parties, other than in the following cases:
(a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
(c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
(d) to respond to claims that any content published on the Site violates any right of a third-party;
(e) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Toonimo, its users or the general public;
(f) in the event we are undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets;
(g) to collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party's cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction;
(h) to allow our representatives/licensees/vendors/partners to operate the Site and/or Service.
For avoidance of doubt, we may use Non-personal Information and transfer and disclose it to third parties at our own discretion.
6. Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you (or any person) wish to delete or modify Personal Information, please send us an e-mail with adequate detail to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site or Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site and Services are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not intend and do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under this age. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under this age are not using our Site or Service.
8. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Site and/or Service, we may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer (collectively, "Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. Most browsers will allow you to erase Local Storage from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of Local Storage, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you block or erase Local Storage, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited. Local Storage usually stores Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
11. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non-commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to our e-mail address that appears in the Site or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
12. Third Party Service Providers
13. Third Party Websites
14. International Data Transfer
In order to provide the Site and Service, we may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
16. Have any Questions?